Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First set of patients

Well, I have officially survived a full day of clinic, no more of this half day stuff. I am not having very good luck to begin with though, I have had both my patients cancel on me... one to mow the lawn....(yeah, thats right!)... and the other for a dentist appointment they forgot about. So I luckily got saved by my cousin and her boyfriend. They both turned out to be 1B's but a person is a person and that is 8 quads that I would of not had before. I did find that lingual bars are a lot harder then I remember them to be. If anyone has any tips of a good way to instrument them I would love to hear.

My goal for this clinic is to organize myself. Last year I learned from a second year to create a basic package of papers for pts so that you don't have to keep grabbing them each one, I think I will try that for a start.

No comments: