Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hmm, well I blogged last week but then at looking at my profile somehow it did not post it...

For today I was able to do my preformance day. I was on my toes the entire time, but it went smoother then I thought! I was able to practice my pedo skills in making sure that the little kids don't go running from my chair right when I sat them down, especially when they don't speak english so they have no clue what I'm saying! The other light bulb that turned on for today had to do with calculus, I had a class III with wickedly tenashious calculus. I kept almost getting it all off but that little tiny piece which just happened to be on there with super glue! I was amazed by how much lateral pressure was needed inorder to get it off. So when in doubt, use more lateral pressure!

2 comments:

Claire said...

good advice. I think it is way stressful trying to hurry through everything to make sure you see all your patients. I did my day today and a bunch of my patients cancelled. :( Hopefully I will still get credit.

Becky said...

My performance day didn't go to smoothly!:( I got through it though..... It is tough when you have a pt that doesn't speak english. I had one today!