Friday, March 20, 2009

I found my board patient!!!

I can't believe the luck of today... I found my board patient. My afternoon patient cancelled so I had Mr Solamon call her and she actually answered and said she can come in! No one has luck like this, especially me this last semester! Anyways long story short, she qualifies on both quads on the mandible. The only problem is that she only speaks spanish, and I only speak english. Good thing I have a friend that speaks both...

I learned how hard it is to take xrays with someone you can not explain it too, especially if they wont bite down all the way! Good thing Emily is amazing in her language abilities and she is so wonderful that she helped me!

2 comments:

Emily Welch said...

hurray!! I am glad that the luck was with you. I know that is a huge relief.

emilie said...

Yeah! I am so glad you found your board patient. That's such a relief.