Monday, February 4, 2008

Do you know what a toothbrush is?

Today I was blessed with seeing a class 4 adult! Oh wow is all I have to say! I was not ready when my probe just kept going, and going, and going! Then 9mm later I finally reached the bottom! I was getting scared that I passed right through that juntion and got the PDL (actually I don't know if that is possible but it sounds pretty painful and interesting!) Oh no it was her real pockets! I got to deal with my first patinet who did not want x-rays due to the radiation, except this reasoning is that it's a conspiracy theory from the government...don't know how that one works but I didn't let them started on that. I explained that we can do digital and that it is less then microwaving your food or sunbathing... and it worked! Now at least before I give her to a second year I get the credit for the x-rays! Except to be honest I'm a little rusty on PA's and digital! Goal for this next time with my patient is to become less rusty and review!

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

Class IV - that is so lucky! Good luck!