Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Well, that was fun!

Today I finished my exam pt for a 1B, and did pretty well till it came to the STRAIGHT LINGUALS of the bottom anteriors! Didn't miss any spots but those! How frusturating! I went around with my explorer and felt but I still feel like I can't feel calculus! When the instructor pointed it out I eventually felt it but it was still hardly anything, guess in my mind I need to get into the habbit that Im looking for microscopic things. Goal for next clinic is to learn to speak spanish, or at least find someone to help me call my patients! I just can not find anyone for mon mornings at 8! they all like the afternoons!

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

I love to use my barnhardt on those straight linguals. The toe of the curet gets right close and gets good leverage on those spots!