Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Um... I thought you said you were perio?

Today I had a friend come into clinic from band. She had root planning from a private office done a year ago and is still paying it off so when I told her that I could do the same for a lot cheaper she set up an appointment for me. I was way excited and figured that I would get class 2, 3 or 5 from her.... only to find out that she has no bone loss!!!! I have contimplated this and can someone please tell me how in the world you can charge for root debridement when there is no root showing?!!!!! Is this a possible thing or is this a way to get lots of money out of a 1B?!!!! Im totally confused!!! luckely I finished her in one class time, I am getting faster but what the heck? Anyways, I was listining to the instructors today and thought that I would set a goal that they mentioned. I want to try and get a 1B done in an hour all together! wouldn't that be wonderful! I think I will try it on my little bro and sis since they will come up from home together cause its not a short drive. I want to announce to everyone that I love my family and how they help me out in clinic!!!!

No comments: