Monday, March 3, 2008

What?

Today I had my first only spanish speaking pt, and suprisingly I was able to communicate much better then I thought, guess spending the whole summer working with my friends has taught me some spanish. I now wish I didn't goof off with German in high school, maybe I could at least somewhat communicate. She turned out to be a class 3 which Im thrilled about! My requirments are starting to come together!!! I talked to my instructor and it looks like its going to be fun trying to get that A, I feel like I have busted through all these pt and I don't see how it is possible to get a A!!!! Stupid grades!!!!! Goal for this time is to change the way the world thinks on grades.... they don't show anything!!!!

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

Amen on the grades.... And I am so jealous that you got a class III! That is awesome!