Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just keep scaling!

Today was a stressful day but I can't put my finger on why it was... I did do 2 quads of a class 3 with the most tenacious calculus that I have ever seen! It was amazing that it could get such a great hold onto the tooth! her sister is my mock board so hopefully it's not genetic. I really liked how my instructor came and helped me and gave me some tips. I would really like to see more of that happening, I just don't feel confident in getting off all of the calculus all of the time. I'm sure that will come with more practice and guiding.

1 comment:

darikamurphy-off campus student said...

Hi, my name is Darika Murphy. I am an off campus Weber student earning my bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene. I earned my A.S. in dental hygiene from Salt Lake Community College ’07 and am working full time as a dental hygienist in the Salt Lake Valley. I understand that difficult patients (tenacious calc)can be frustrating and lose your confidence. But as corny as it sounds... it's truly the best way to learn and will work in your advantage for preparing for clinic boards. I would love to provide you with any feedback or questions you have (hygiene school experience, board exams, after graduation work experience, etc.) Hope to hear from you!