Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh Man!!!

So I sure hope that everyone else has those days that no matter how hard you try you completly screw up your x-rays! It didn't help that on one particullarly hard pre-molar shot I open the door and my patient says..."sorry, I moved"... therefore the biggest cone cut! so I probably failed those with my other horrible two! What a boosting self esteem moment! Anyone have any fool proff ways that you can get great bitewings? I need it right now! But he did end up being a class 2 and I think a very challenging one so I am excited for the challenge!

I did not like the sonic scaler today in lab, I felt that the tip did not access the pockets of the teeth very well, extremely loud, and not very effective all around. The Piezo I thought was comparible to the ultra sonic but it was harder to adapt those tips around the tooth for sure. I think I will just stick with the ultra sonic for now!

No comments: